Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Life in P4

Hello Friends,

I apologize for my lack of posts. I have been so terribly busy. My conference was fabulous, but not so great for the end of P3. Let's just say I ended P3 about a week early. Sigh. 2 days after my return from the conference I took my 2 year old camping with some dear friends of ours. And immediately upon our return from camping I was entrenched for 3 days in my daughters dress rehearsals and recital (I always work as a backstage manager). Yikes.

Okay, so now I am totally in P4 or maintainence and I am up a bit (total of 6 lbs from LIW). This probably happened in all the chaos over the last few weeks. I am trying to correct it now by making good choices. Here is what I would eat in an ideal food choice day:

Breakfast: green smoothie (2 green veggie servings and 1 fruit)
lean protein (either my homemade turkey sausages or 1-2 hard boiled eggs)
Snack 1: Ultra Meal shake (same as I was doing on P2)
Lunch: I try to have a lean protein and at least 2 veggie servings. A lot of times
this is left overs from dinner the night before. Occasionally I will have a
starch here
Snack 2: lots of veggies and usually a dip made with legumes
Dinner: lean protein, lots of veggies and a little starch, milk (if I don't have a
latte during the day)
Snack 3: nuts and fruit


Come back soon for a yummy P3 recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly cupcakes!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK! :) It's good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Its good to see you posting again- Sounds like you have a good plan to get you back on track, weight-wise. Hang in there, your weight will come back down; just keep eating clean!

    ReplyDelete