Tuesday, November 2, 2010

R2P3D20 (-0.2 LIW)

Okay.  Now I am below my LIW.  I "lost" 1.4 lbs yesterday.  I'll take it.  I am much happier to be under my LIW than over. 

This also reinforces the idea that I need to limit my intake of artificial sweeteners and almonds.  The morning after days when I don't have those things, or have them in small amounts, I am lower in my weight.  If I have a day of eating those things in excess, I am up on the scale the next morning.  

I have to keep this short and sweet today.  The damaged disc in my neck is really causing me troubles in my right arm.  Started yesterday and got really bad last night.  I was in a lot of pain and I could barely hold my pen to sign my mail-in ballot last night.  I couldn't grasp a door knob with enough force to open the door.  It was bad.  Today is a little better, but that is because I have hardly used that arm today.  Sigh.  I am trying to get in for an emergency appointment with my chiropractor today.  I also have an appointment with my regular doctor to set up an MRI. 

Hope all is well with you!

Enjoy the day,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. (new to following your blog)
    I had a slipped disc in my neck years ago that caused alot of numbness in my left hand. I wouldn't be able hold a cup or make a full fist.

    Congrats on your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on getting under LIW, and that you've figured out what was causing the bumps up.

    I'm terribly sorry to hear about your disc. I hope they can fix you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good to figure out the things we can and cant handle so we know to avoid them!

    Good luck with your neck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, that sounds so painful... keep us posted on what they say. GLad your steak day worked... and hopefully the hiatus from almonds is short!

    ReplyDelete