Wednesday, February 2, 2011

R3P2D17

Nice!  Lost the last of the over indulgent weekend gain.  2.4 lbs today!

I am hungry today.  I am going to try to push through with lots of yummy tea.  I survive on tea when I am on HCG.  I drink it when I am not following protocol 'cause I do love tea, but when I am on P2 I am never without tea.  I have traditional teas like Earl Grey, Assam, English/Irish/Scottish Breakfast, etc.  I have fun flavored black and green teas like blueberry, black raspberry, strawberry, Earl Grey Cream, vanilla caramel truffle (OMG!).  And in the evenings I consume large amounts of red tea (rooibos).  I am currently enjoying coconut chai and Good Hope vanilla red teas.

I do whatever it takes not to eat off protocol.  Most of the time it works.  ;)

Enjoy the day,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Darn I cannot get into teas. I bought some last year-good flavors like the Christmas cookie one and it just had such little flavor. I'm fairly certain I kept the bag in long enough, but...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I liked tea!! The smells are wonderful, but I don't :( I even stood in the tea isle @ the grocery store this weekend thinking "if I just bought a box I would love it"! The only thing I drink on protocol is water (don't like coffee either), thank goodness I like it!

    Congrats on the loss!!! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great loss!! I love my good earth tea during the protocol... it does help me feel like I am not deprived of good taste!

    ReplyDelete