Friday, February 4, 2011

R3P2D19

Yippee!  I lost another 1 lb.  I am so happy that my french-fry accident didn't lead to more gains.  I am back to my pre-weekend-of-fun weight again.  Kind of questioning whether wasting an entire week of shots was worth it, but you can't really go back, right?

Things are going smoothly so far today.  I have a lunch date with a friend, but we both plan to head straight for the salad bar.  Lettuce and chicken for me.  I can do that. 

It's tonight that will be a challenge.  Hubby and I are going to a fundraiser for CASA (one of my very favorite charitable organizations and one I plan to work with once my kiddos are more independent).  Problem 1 is that I don't know when I will have time to eat an P2 friendly meal.  We take the kids to the sitter at 5:45.  I will barely have time to get ready, let alone eat.  Problem 2 is there will be lots of hors d'oeuvres and alcohol.  Most the the food I can resist due to my 'Celiac related gluten issues, but without time to eat before the event...I may have a trickier time resisting the non-gluten, non-P2 stuff.  I will try my best to not have alcohol.  Problem 3, can't wait to eat until we leave 'cause we will likely be there until 11 at night. 

Okay, I can do this.  I will find a way.  I don't want to waster anymore time on this round.  Onederland is not going to happen for me if I don't turn this around right now.  Grrr.

Have a great weekend,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Can you pre-cut an apple to take with you in the car? Or maybe do the hard boiled eggs. Take a bottle of water and have in the car before you arrive. ??

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you WILL find a way. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete