Thursday, February 3, 2011

R3P2D18

Well, darn it.  I am up 0.6 lbs.  To be honest I was expecting more.  I made some bad choices yesterday and am wondering if I will pay with more gains tomorrow.

So, yesterday I started out hungry and never really wasn't hungry.  That is a bad sign.  Wednesdays are really busy for our family.  After work I pick up my daughter and take her straight to her dance class.  After that we have an hour to spend as a family before I go to my tap class.  We choose to eat out at some of the restaurants that are near the dance studio.  While on HCG protocol our choices are more limited than usual.  We typically eat at a local burger place (serves grass-fed beef, etc) or a local build-your-own-Mexican place.  I know what I can get and stay on program and gluten-free.

So, I had my hamburger patty in a lettuce wrap and some slices of tomato (yes, I am a no-good veggie mixer when I am on P2.  It has NEVER made a difference in my losses and it makes me happy, just sayin').  My kids had their meals which had fries and this amazing sauce that this place makes.  Normally I can resist, no problem.  Apparently not last night.  I thought I would just have a couple and stop.  I justified it by saying I would burn the extra calories in tap class.  All of that probably would have been fine.  A no-no, but probably wouldn't have done much.  But I didn't stop there.  My daughter is not a fry girl so there were lots of neglected spud sticks in her basket.  I guess I don't need to tell you where this went.  Sheesh. At least I didn't eat them all.  I left a few.  ;)

Okay, so far today I am doing what I am supposed to do.  Hoping I haven't set myself back too much.

Enjoy the day,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. I had(almost) that exact same experience on Saturday. My gain came on day 2 :( You'll get it off soon.. just stick to protocol! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We as human beings aren't perfect. If we were, what fun would we be? You've done SO wonderfully so far, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete