Monday, February 7, 2011

R3P2D22

Geez.  I am up, I am down, I am up, I am down, I am UP.  Back up about 1.8 lbs.  I deserve it though.  Lots of little cheats over the weekend.  It all started with the fundraiser.  I did bring my apple, but they had beautiful fresh fruit.  Had that instead, probably more than a serving.  And instead of a veggie tray, they had a pickle, olive and cheese tray.  That was disaster for me.  There was no other food I could have so I had pickles, olives and a little cheese.   I didn't drink.  Yay me.

Then the rest of the weekend was just full of little cheats.  No epic fails, just little cheats, that added to gains. 

I am so not doing well on this round.  I thought I could ride out the stress with my daughter's stuff, but I think it is undermining my will-power.  I am normally rock solid and don't cheat a bit (other than the minor changes my doc has made to the program and occasional extra protein on work out days).  This time I am having a little of this and a little of that all of the time. 

I contemplated just ending this round and going to P3.  I only have a week's worth of shots left so I thought I would see how the first few days of this week go and then decide.  Either way I am happy I lost all of my holiday weight, but sad I won't reach anywhere close to my goal.  Sigh.

Enjoy the day,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Totally can relate to the little things adding up. Are you going to extend your round or be done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis,
    I only bought 30 days worth of injections. That worked so well for me in round 2. So there will be no extending and I am contemplating ending a few days early. I do well in P3 and I could stop beating myself up for having zero will power during this stressful time. I am going to see how I do today and tomorrow and then decide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy, I feel for you. I myself have been having a lot of little cheats that add up so this morning i decided: If I'm going to cheat, I can have ONE! a day and it will be early in the day. If I screw that up, then I can't have any cheats the next day. Try it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy.. I had the same talk with myself this morning!! I only have 5 injections left (8 VLCD) and am thinking of cutting this short. This is only my 2nd Round, but I'm having SUCH a hard time staying focused this round. But the other part of me is saying "You ONLY have 8 days left!!" Grrr!!

    All that just to let you know that I TOTALLY feel you! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete