Tuesday, April 20, 2010

P2D2

So yesterday was pretty rough. I was hungry most of the day. I drank and drank and drank water and green tea in an attempt to keep my stomach full. I really hope it is because I didn't load correctly. I really hope the rest of the 6 weeks won't be like that. I really hope.

When I woke up today I wasn't starving like I was yesterday. And now, 30 minutes before lunch I am just mildly hungry. So far, so good.

Good news on the scale though. 7 lbs lost yesterday. Woot! I know most of that is water weight, but I am certain 1 or 2 lbs was fat. My total loss, including what I lost for the 3 weeks of prep before the HCG protocol is 14lbs. Woot! I can't wait to watch the scale keep creeping down.

Food today is not very adventurous. I haven't had time to make some of the recipes that I found yesterday. Let me know if you try any, would love to hear how they turn out.

Today's menu:
B: MR shake blended with strawberries
L: crab on green salad with lemon juice
D: white fish and fennel salad. For this meal I am thinking I will try to cook the fish in parchment paper on a bed of fennel with some lemon juice and seasonings. I will let you know how it works out.

And, as promised, here is what my clinic allows on the adapted Simeon's protocol:

B: Ultrameal or Protoclear meal replacement shake AND one serving of fruit (not bananas or pineapple)

L and D: 100g (precooked weight) of chicken, lean beef, whitefish, shrimp, veal, tuna, lobster or crab, all visible fat removed, if applicable AND 1-1.5 cups vegetables: green salad, cabbage, onion, chicory, fennel, cucumber, tomato, spinach, chard, celery, beet greens or asparagus

I am also supposed to take psyllium husk fiber with lunch and dinner to keep things moving.

For flavor I can use the juice of 1 lemon, salt, pepper, vinegar, herbs and spices, but not butter, oil or dressing.

I can drink tea, coffee, water or mineral water (2L/day).

No comments:

Post a Comment