Wednesday, April 21, 2010

P2D3

Wow! Down another 1.8#s today! Woot!

Yesterday wasn't as rough as the first day on the VLCD, but I was still hungry a lot of the time. I think I will mention it to my doc when I go to his office for something unrelated to the HCG protocol. Today I am still feeling hungry most of the time, but I don't seem to feel as bad.

I have also been a little light-headed. I wonder if that is from the HCG itself. I felt like that for my pregnancies in the first trimester. I haven't been too light-headed today.

I went to my pilates class in the morning, as usual. I felt fine all the way through. I did sweat a bit more than usual, but that could have been because we were working larger muscle groups. I had plenty of energy and really enjoyed my class as I usually do.

So, last night's dinner was pretty good.

I cooked Dover sole in parchment under a layer of fennel which I had tossed with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Baked it at 375 for 15 min. Made a similar version for my family, minus the fennel (not fans). They loved it too.

I did do a quick survey of my calories yesterday and I only ate 470. Do you think I should have found another 30 calories to eat somewhere?

Here is what I am eating/plan to eat today:
B: MR shake blended with blueberries
L: green salad with shrimp, dressed with lemon juice, salt and pepper (gotta make a better dressing)
D: flank steak and onions

I am really excited about dinner. I am trying a new method and will let you know how is goes tomorrow!

Cheers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment