Thursday, January 20, 2011

R2P2D4

Lost another 2.2lbs according to the scale today! 

I love the first week of P2, always such nice drops.  I know the .5 and 1 lb days are coming, even the zeros, but I am trying to enjoy these large losses for now.

Can't write too much today as I am home with a sick son.  He has a really bad cold and an ear infection.  Poor little guy.

I will also have to wait to catch up with the rest of you as I don't have all the bookmarks for your blogs at home.  I know you guys are doing well!

Okay, better go take care of Mr. Coughy Cougherson.  :)

Enjoy the day,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for those drops during P2. I'm starting R2 on Saturday!!

    ((HUGS)) to your boy. Being sick is never any fun.

    Btw.. cute new layout! It's been a while since I've peeked in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl.... you are going gangbusters!!! Hope your little guys is well soon... sick kiddos are not at all fun :(

    ReplyDelete