Monday, January 31, 2011

R3P2D15

Back to life, back to reality!

My little weekend of escape from reality hit me in the butt, big time.  I managed to load on 6.6 lbs this weekend! Yikes!  Now, some of that is water weight.  You can't eat out for 9 consecutive meals and not take in a bit of sodium.  I know I will see a big drop tomorrow and the rest will come off soon. 

Boy, the hubby and I had a good time!  We enjoyed the 48 hours of not being responsible for anyone but ourselves.  We saw Brian Regan, watched a movie in a real theater, explored bookstores, and walked and wandered all over town.  We ate at fancy places and hole-in-the-wall places.  Had a few cocktails too.  All of it was yummy and I overate.  I was sick after almost every meal (is that the HCG?  It kinda felt like morning sickness and I haven't experienced that yet on protocol....)

Anyhoo, it is back with the regularly scheduled program today.  And I am okay with that. 

Enjoy the day,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had fun!! And yes, definitely some water weight in there!! You will knock it out in no time!! :_)

    ReplyDelete