Wednesday, January 26, 2011

R3P2D10

Not much loss on the scale this morning (-0.2 lbs).  But really I am glad there wasn't a gain.  My mind was such a mess last night.  I was complete jello.  I made some bad food decisions and didn't compensate for them by not having dinner.  Nope, I ate 2 cheese sticks and a hand full of almonds and a hand full of chocolate chips.  I was hungry, I was emotional and I was a goner.    Then I ate dinner and called it a night.  I was expecting a gain, but saw a small loss.  Perhaps I will see the full effect with a gain tomorrow.  That's okay, I will own it.  My brain needed more nutrients to get beyond yesterday's blues.

I do feel better today.

Amy

3 comments:

  1. I'm encouraged to see you still drop as I'm having issues. I have watched your overall progress and you are doing fantastic! Hang in there and be encouraged that in the last two days you have lost nearly a pound - a big deal in any other diet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can totally relate - be good to yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pick yourself up and move forward. I had a "few" setbacks my first Round like that. Just as long as you don't throw your whole week in, you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete