Tuesday, January 18, 2011

R3P2D2

Boy oh boy did I load!  I gained 6 lbs in 2 (really 3) days of loading.  I lost 4.6 of it when I weighed in this morning.  Woot!

In reality,  I have been loading for the last 2 months.  LOL.  Ever since my fabulous 40th bday party I have been eating like there are no consequences.  Well, there are consequences.  No matter, I am back on the program now. 

I am injecting 150 units/day for the next 4 weeks.  I am hoping that, despite my post-bday-holiday gains, I can still reach my round 3 goal of getting to onederland.  I did 4 weeks last time because I only bought one vial of the stuff.   I didn't realize that the mixed HCG only lasts 30 days. 

I liked the shorter round a lot better.  I did well and I actually stabilized really well, until my bday...ahem.   In fact, I am watching Lis over at Random Thoughts and HCG because she is doing a cyclic series of short rounds, followed by P3 and then right back into P2.  If she does well, I might consider doing it too. 

I won't give you a daily food diary, but here is what I eat over the course of the day (based on my doctor's protocol which I followed for round 1):

2, 100g servings of allowed meats
2 servings of allowed vegetables
1 allowed fruit
1 serving UltraMeal meal replacement shake (doc has us do this instead of a second fruit and the melba/grissini)

Other than the MR shake, it follows Dr. Simeon's protocol.  I will be trying some new recipes and making some old stand-bys.  I will post any successes so stayed tuned.

Enjoy the day,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. INCREDIBLE loss! The load weight is flying off you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Thats an awesome loss!! Routing for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to begin a new round!

    ReplyDelete