Monday, January 10, 2011

Round 3, Holiday Regrets and GO DUCKS!

First, GO DUCKS!  Tonight is the BCS Championship game and I am so nervous and excited for my Ducks!  We really are a good team, but we are playing another really good team.  It is the type of team we haven't encountered yet...one A LOT like ours.  I would love it if we win, but as long as we play well, make it a good game, and prove we earned our place there, I will be a happy duck.   I have been cheering for this team most of my life and for most of it we either sucked or were mediocre.  I got both of my degrees from there.  You could say I bleed green and yellow.  It is so great to finally see them doing so well. 

Okay, round 3 is coming up for me.  I am loading this weekend at a scrap retreat weekend with my girlfriends.  They know all about HCG, but have never seen me load.  The reality is something to behold, right fellow HCGers???  Anyhoo, I was sure I was going to be able to start my round this month.  I had ordered my HCG Rx and supplies clear back at the beginning of Nov.  I checked on it every once in awhile and it seemed to be forever stuck in customs.  Then, out of the blue, I get this email one day that says that the online pharmacy received notification that I had received my product.  Um...no.  I got onto their live chat and explained the situation.  They reissued the prescription and it arrived just a couple of weeks later.  I am good to go!  Phew!

So...I did maintain for the longest time.  Then came Thanksgiving, my 40th bday and the rest of the holidays and there traditional foods and drinks.  I ate any amount of anything I wanted for about a month and a half.  I also didn't keep up with my exercise and have even had to drop my beloved pilates (long story, but I needed that time to spend with my daughter who is going through some developmental struggles right now, she needed me more than I needed the pilates).  The result of that free-wheeling month-o-eating is about a 9 lb gain.  Yikes!  I got back to eating P3 last week and started to feel much better.  Can't say much weight has come off, but I have been feeling better.  Darn those starches and carbs. 

So, the first half of my 4 week round will be losing what I gained since the last round.  Gosh I hate that.  After that round I am not going to wait so long for the next one.  Maybe then I won't have to re-lose some weight.

Looking forward to losing.  Would love to hear from you for any reason, but especially if we are going to be round buddies.

Enjoy the day,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy! Glad you are doing well! That holiday weight will be gone in no time, just you wait and see! I hear ya on the starch and carbs... nasty boogers. I am done tomorrow but will be starting up again January 31, so we may be going at the same time in there! Have fun loading! And GO DUCKS!! Gotta rout for the Pac 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just read through your blog and am so excited that you are starting another round as I am starting my first round! I look forward to keeping up with you and achieving successes together, Im really excited about this diet and cant wait to see what it can do for me - good luck!

    ReplyDelete