Thursday, May 27, 2010

P2D33

Woohoo! Another .6 lbs off of my body. I am in the serious bonus zone right now. When I started this program I was hoping to lose 22 lbs. Then I quickly changed it to losing 10% of my body weight. I have done both and now consider any extra lbs to be bonus.

I have a busy weekend coming up. I won't be able to post again until Monday, at the earliest. It is most likely going to be Tuesday before you see a post though. Tomorrow I head out of town to spend the day with a great friend. We spend most of the day indulging in our favorite hobby, scrapbooking. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to eat. We usually eat out for lunch and dinner when we have these get togethers. I just don't know where to eat. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to eat out and what/how to order?

Then on Saturday, I head to the coast for a weekend with another friend and more scrapbooking. This one should be easier, providing I remember my HCG injections. We have the meals worked out. It will be similar to cooking for my family at home. I will make the entrees and veggies and if she wants a side dish, she will make one. That all seems fine, but there are a lot of habits associated with this trip. We usually have lattes at the local coffee house, we usually have wine and treats. Sigh. I won't have the treats, I won't have the wine, but I am trying to figure out how to do the coffee. They do have a latte made with coconut milk. Do you think that would be okay??? I know that it is not strictly Dr. S's protocol, but I know other HCG clinics/protocols use coconut oil.

And, since I won't likely be posting until Tuesday, I thought I would share the recipe I am using to make our dinner this evening. I used the recipe that I got from here. The changes I made include the addition of garlic powder and I used a whole roast instead of 100g of steak. I will pull out my HCG approved servings once it is cooked.

Just a reminder, the best cuts of steak for P2 are: filet mignon, flank steak, T-bone, top round, top sirloin or tenderloin, with all visible fat removed.
The best cuts of roast for P2 are: bottom round, eye of round, and sirloin tip.

HCG Crock Pot Roast
lean roast or steak
1/2 C dehydrated, minced onion
1 Tbs onion powder
1/2 tsp celery seed
1 Tbs garlic powder
1 C beef broth or more if needed

Put meat in crockpot, add remaining ingredients. I make sure the broth comes at least 1/2 way up the sides of the roast. Cook according to your crockpot's specifications and depending on size of meat cut. For my 2lb roast I am cooking it on low for 8 hours.

I will let you know how it turns out the next time I post.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Enjoy,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I JUST saw your comment on my blog, so I want to first apologize for not responding sooner! I am now following you! :)

    You don't need a prescription for HCG supplies, just the HCG, however the links on the site are to places that have pharmacists on site that will prescribe the HCG for you when you order. Read my disclaimers though! I'm not responsible! :)

    ReplyDelete