Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's Almost Time...

I cannot believe it is almost time for me to start another round. When I planned all this out, oh so long ago, Sept 11 seemed such a long way off. Now it is just days away. I chose this date for so many reasons, but one of them was because I am throwing a huge birthday party for my son. He will be 3 and I figure this is one of the last times when I can have complete control of the party. And I am doing it big time. So big time that I am exhausted. It will be a great party though. Every detail has been attended to.

Perhaps, in hindsight, this was not the best time to be gearing up for another round of HCG. I have had hardly any time to prepare for it. I did choose it so that I could load over the party weekend and start on Monday.

And I am doing this round on my own. I got great suggestions for where to buy my supplies and basic support for doing it on my own from Your HCG Coach. She is a wealth of knowledge about this diet and I encourage you to follow her personal HCG blog too.

She lists some online pharmacies on her site and I used Pharmacy Escrow. My supplies arrived in plenty of time. I got the syringes, bacteriostatic water, etc really quickly as they were shipped from the US. The actual HCG took longer as it came from overseas and had to go through customs. I was able to get a prescription from the doctor at the pharmacy for a small online exam fee. It was a great experience other than the overseas purchase cause my credit card company to freak and contact me. After I assured them that I had, indeed, made the purchase everything was fine. Good to know the credit card company has my back (well theirs really).

Now all I have to do is find time to mix my HCG and test it. No problem I will do that in between all of the party prep. AHHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words!! :) Looks like our next rounds will overlap. Have you started yet?

    ReplyDelete