Thursday, September 30, 2010

R2P2D18

Lost 1.2 lbs!

Was a pretty tame day yesterday.  Ate what I was supposed to.  Didn't eat what I wasn't.  Blah, blah, blah.  I even tortured myself by looking at some new cookbooks.  I love reading cookbooks, but dang, that is hard on a Phase 2 HCG girl.

I know that I am growing weary of the limited choices on this diet.  I did last time too.  You see, I am a novelty seeker.  I get tired of repetition very quickly.  I am like this in all aspects of my life, not just food.  I usually don't re-read books, I don't re-see movies, I don't watch reruns on TV.  I'm just funny that way.  Sigh. 

I am glad I am just doing 4 weeks this time cause I have less than 2 weeks left.  My last shot will be Sunday, the 10th.   Then the 72 hours of no shots but staying on the VLCD and then I am in P3 on Oct 13th!  I am SOOOO excited!  I have tons of new recipes to try and share with you for P3. 

Anyhoo, back to work, work, work!

Enjoy the day,
Amy

1 comment: