Monday, September 20, 2010

R2P2D8

Quite a weekend, let me tell you! Net loss of 2.8 lbs. Woot! Tweet! Wahoo!

Woke up Sat morning to a very nice loss (2.4lbs!). Faced a home football game with a tailgater and I stayed on program! Woot! Yay me! It was tricky. Had to walk a couple of miles both to and from the stadium. Was pretty shaky on the way there but did great on the way back. Ate my apple at the game. When I got home from the game I ate dinner. I wasn't hungry the rest of the night and I had a ton of energy. I couldn't believe it.

Then I woke up Sunday morning to a small gain (+.4). I was very sad, but assumed it was all the walking. Inflammation?? No, TOM. It arrived about an hour after I weighed/injected. Now the gain makes sense. Had a ton of energy and very little hunger all day. Loving it! I think overall I am doing better this round.

And you know what? I only had those hypothyroid symptoms that one day. Have been fine every other day so I haven't started my supplemental T3.

Wow, I am doing great!

Hope you are too!
Enjoy the day,
Amy

2 comments: