Wednesday, September 29, 2010

R2P2D17

Another 0.9 lost.  Inching down the scale.  I am basically back to my first round LIW.

My presentation that had me SO stressed out the last few days went really well.  I am so glad to have that done and out of the way.

Last night I went out with a friend and made good choices.  I am so proud.  We ate at my favorite burger place and I had the patty wrapped in lots of lettuce with some mustard.  The burger is so good there that I am totally satisfied with it eating it that way.  Actually, I am used to eating their burgers wrapped in lettuce cause I can't eat their wheaty buns due to my Celiac disease.

Anyway, kept it to the burger (no fries, not even 1, no shake, etc).  We had time to kill before our movie so we played around and tried on clothes.  I was so excited to be trying on clothes outside the Plus-section and have them fit.  I cannot wait to go clothes shopping in a few weeks.  I have zero fall and winter clothing that fits.  And now my choices will be even greater.

The movie was awesome.  We saw "Easy A" and it was so good.  I had my doubts walking into it, but I came out saying I loved it and want to own it.  It was very much like all the John Hughes movies I loved when I was in High School and College.

And I didn't have ANY popcorn.  It was $1 popcorn night too.  Thanks to my buddy Kim for not getting any popcorn either.  She waited until the end of the movie and got some to take home to her hubby.

I am amazed at my will power when I am doing this program.  I think part of it is being totally off carbs.  I guess they really affect me more than I know.  Once I start eating them I go nuts and eat them all the time.  And not just carbs, I seem to lose all perspective on other foods too.  I really need to watch myself once I get back to P4.

Okay, tooted my horn enough. 

Enjoy the day!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment