Tuesday, September 14, 2010

R2P2D2

Wahoo! It's working! I lost 4.4 lbs! Much of that was loading weight, no surprise.

The first day (and what I have experienced of the second day) of VLCD is going more easily this round. I do have occasional empty stomach pangs, but no overwhelming hunger. Wahoo!

I made a yummy dinner last night, a spicy chicken stir-fry that I am excited to share with all of you. I will have to do that tomorrow or Thurs though. I am crazy busy at work and need to get back to it.

I am so happy to be back on track. Can't wait to buy myself a whole new collection of fall clothes when I am finished.

And I am already looking at another round starting in January. Think I will start the ordering process now to avoid the holiday shipping back-ups.

Enjoy today!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment