Monday, September 13, 2010

R2P2Day1

And here we go again.

Loading was fun. Loading was hard. Loading was uncomfortable. Loading is done; VLCD is here and so is the tea.

Started my day with a cup of my favorite tea and a splash of milk. I also had my MR shake. Remember my doc decided to swap out the calories of the melba/grissini for the higher nutritional value of the MR. Otherwise I follow the Simeon's protocol to the letter.

Not terribly hungry at 10, but will make myself another cup of tea; green this time.

So here is how things are at the start of this second round. I gained 17 lbs since my last injection weight (LIW). Not good. Remember though, I biffed P3. I ended it a week early. I don't think my system was able to totally reset. But I am still down 18 lbs from when I started the first round. I'll take it. Loading only added 3 lbs this time. I like to ignore the loading weight, but it will show on the ticker until it is off.

I am not sure how I am going to track this round. I like the ticker, but it will only show my total weight loss for both rounds. I am thinking I will find a way to post my stats on the side so people can see back to the beginning. I'll play around and see what I come up with.

Okay, busy at work so I better get back to it.

Enjoy today,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment