Tuesday, September 21, 2010

R2P2D9

Lost another 1.2 lbs! Love it!

Had a rough night last night. My daughter had her ballet class scheduled from 5:15-6:30. My husband was at a board meeting so I was on my own. I had planned to take the kids to the fisherman's market and I would have some crab. The problems started when her class ran over until 7:00! That is way late for us to eat dinner; both me and my 3 year old were wrecked. My daughter was ravenous.

We stuck with the plan and went to the Fisherman's Market. I ordered the crab dinner which came with salad and chowder. Got the kids some stuff too. Fear not, I was not even tempted by the chowder (it has gluten and I cannot do that). But my salad sucked. The tomatoes, if you can call them that, were white so they were out. The cucumbers were bitter, so no go. And the lettuce was totally unappealing. I shelled my crab and ate what I thought was a portion. I brought all the rest home to save in HCG okay portions.

But, I was still very hungry and I just couldn't bring myself to do the right thing and eat some veggies. I ate, not 1, but 2, low-fat cheese sticks. Yikes! Sort of helped, but I was off for the rest of the night. Didn't eat anymore, but felt cranky and just off. Sigh.

I was very glad to see a loss this morning. Shouldn't run into anymore nights like that for this round. Phew!

Enjoy the day,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment