Tuesday, September 28, 2010

R2P2D16

Okay, quick post.  I have a HUGE presentation at work today and I have to get back to prepping for that.

Lost 0.9 lbs yesterday.  Not bad, but miss those over 1 lb losses.  Funny how this program changes your perspective.  I remember when I was doing Weight Watchers, I would be thrilled with a 1-2 lb loss in a week.  A week!  Now I am bummed if I have less than 1 lb in a day. 

Last thing.  I have to toot my own horn.  Toooooot!  Despite being major stressed out about this presentation, I have not strayed from the program.  Oh, I have wanted to.  I was thinking about all kinds of carbs and fats yesterday (my comfort foods).  But I didn't do it.  That took some mental energy, let me tell you!

Okay, back to work.

Enjoy the day,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB, Amy! Good luck with the presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the presentation went well. Its all about the choice to take the first bite and you resisted. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete