Monday, September 27, 2010

R2P2D15

Ugh.  I have been away from home.  I only lost 1.0 lbs since I last posted 3 days ago.  What the heck??

While I didn't have a scale (body or food scale) I did follow program pretty closely.  I say pretty closely because I had 1 (one!) latte made with coconut milk and sweetened with Stevia.  I indulged in this during a similar weekend away during the last round and it had no effect.  Apparently it did this time.  I also had to guesstimate my food portions.  Could have been a bit off here.  Whatever.  At least I didn't gain any weight.

And today, well, I feel like crap.  I am exhausted and I can't be.  I have a big presentation, representing my whole work group, in front of my boss (the big boss, not just a supervisor) tomorrow.  I am still working on the damned presentation and all I really want to do is lay down and sleep.

Okay, will make copious amounts of tea and just get this done.

I have to.

Enjoy the day,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you're feeling better today. Sounds like it's been a bit rough! Good luck with the presentation today!

    ReplyDelete