Wednesday, September 22, 2010

R2P2D10

Another 0.8 lbs down. I'll take it!

Had a pretty good day yesterday. My pilates class was pretty intense. I sweat a lot more when I am on HCG. I try to bring extra water to compensate, but forgot yesterday. Felt like I was trying to catch up on my hydration for most of the day.

I followed the protocol. We had a nice grilled white fish seasoned with some onion salt and pepper. The fam gobbled it up. I enjoyed a nice side dish of cherry toms, basil, a little crushed, fresh garlic, a splash of vinegar and salt and pepper. This is a great time of year to do HCG because of the bounty of fresh fruits and veggies I can get from my local farmer's market.

I was really tired in the evening, but that is probably from the pilates. I have decided that I am not going to walk the 5k in the Race for the Cure on 10/10/10. I will still be in P2. 3.2 miles seems really ambitious when 1.5 on my treadmill wears me out. I will still do my walking a few times a week, just not train.

Okay, gotta work!

Enjoy the day,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the drop! I'm so anxious to start pilates. How long have you been doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Pilates. I have been doing it for about 2 years now. And it is true what they say, the longer you do it, the better you get. And the better you get, the harder it gets. You really access so many muscles at one time once you can do the moves correctly. I take classes on a reformer and I like that better than just floor exercises, but both are great for your body!

    Got to keep that lean muscle mass up...I'm almost 40.

    ReplyDelete