Saturday, September 11, 2010

Loading...

Oh yes, I mixed up my HCG this morning. I decided to do 30 days at 150UI. I only bought one vial of HCG. Oops. I know for next time to get 2 if I want to do a full round.

And now I am loading. I am full.

And what I thought was going to be an easy weekend to load, is not. You just can't eat the kinds of foods and the quantities required for loading in front of loving family and friends. They look at you like you are trying to commit suicide by food. I guess it would help if they all knew that I was doing HCG. Problem is, I am related to a whole pile of skeptics. They would probably have me committed to a mental institution if I told them what I was doing. Better they worry about all the food I eat when I load and how little I eat when I am in Phase 2.

Okay, tons of work to do for the birthday party tomorrow.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment