Friday, October 1, 2010

R2P2D19

+ 0.4lbs.  Hmmmph! 

What the heck?  TOM shouldn't be coming.  Let's over-analyze this for a minute, shall we?

Lack of loss/gain could be from...
not drinking enough fluids
heavy workout in pilates yesterday and the resulting inflammation
thyroid being wonky
the beef I roasted last night was not as lean I had thought
HCG resistance?? Doubt it (only 2nd round, lots of time between, only in 3rd week...)

I hate the small losses and I really hate the gains.  It make this extreme deprivation harder.  I mean, I just lose some motivation.  Don't worry, I am not going to run out and cheat, it's just that I have less enthusiasm.  And when I am only doing this for 4 weeks, I have less time to make up for these less productive days. 

Grrr.

On the up side, I did plan out my foods for the last part of P2 and I even made all my dinner plans for P3.  I am prepared!  Now I just need to compile the shopping lists and I am good to go.

Big football game with some tailgaters tomorrow.  I have a plan and I should be able to stick to it.

Go Ducks!

Enjoy the Day,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment