Tuesday, October 5, 2010

R2P2D23

Well, it was a loss.  Not a very exciting loss, but a loss of 0.4 lbs.

Last week I bought some new clothes.  I know it may have been a little early as I have just over a week of VLCD left to go.  It was so exciting to see my newly reshaped body in clothing.  I started in the plus-sized section, but quickly realized that there was very little in there that fit my body.  That is SO very exciting!  I would like to say that I savored looking at all the racks in the "regular" sections, but time was not my friend.  I had a rare, child-free afternoon that didn't leave much time to linger.  So I cruised through my new clothing section (and it is huge compared to the plus-sized section).  I was able to find several things: a jacket, a couple of sweaters and several shirts/blouses.  All were on sale too.  Bonus.

I came home and did a fashion show for my family.  It was all my husband could do to stay on the couch and not jump up and ravish me.  Needless to say, he loves the new clothes.  I am waiting to wear most of them until I am finished with P2.  I don't think I will lose enough more weight for them to be too big, but you just never know.  I am leaving their tags on and saving receipts, just in case.

Enjoy the day,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Your post made me grin from ear to ear! I loved your description of your husband! Wooohoooooo!!!

    Congrats, shrinking lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey a loss is a loss! Even the little ones start adding up- And its all about the grand total at the end of the round.

    Congratulations on 'graduating' to the regular-size section! Glad to hear your dh LOVED your new clothes! Sounds like he loved YOU in your new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Feeling the love today!

    ReplyDelete