Wednesday, October 6, 2010

R2P2D24

Dang it!  Up 0.2 lbs!  Combined with my meager loss yesterday I am starting to get frustrated.

I got great encouragement the last couple of days from some much admired HCG peeps.  Thanks ladies!

So, I am going to look at the big picture to talk myself of of the ledge:
-My new clothes are not plus-sized and my hubby LOVES them.
-I have lost 16.8 lbs this round in less then 4 weeks.  This includes the loading gain.
-I have lost inches (sorry, haven't posted those).
-I have lost 3.0 lbs in the last week. 

Breath, stay the course, you can do this!

Enjoy the day,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. On day 24... I can see these stalls happening.

    I'm so glad you're looking at the big picture. You've done a remarkable job. Most women average .5 a day and you've surpassed that!

    Can't wait to hear about the inches lost! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you CAN do this!! 16 so far?? That is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Amy- up 0.2 could be any itty-bitty thing. Just remember to keep drinking your water. Sorry to ask an indelicate question, but have you had any PA (poop action)? Sometimes that is the culprit.

    You have done GREAT this round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More love! You gals are fabulous.
    Helderheid: it was a stall

    Lis: you are right, YES, I can!

    Lavender: Not too delicate of a subject for me. LOL. I worked in a nursing home as a CNA all through high school. Dealt with and discussed much worse. But, to answer your question, all is well in that department. My doc insists we take psyllium husk fiber all through the program and that has helped a lot. I have continued taking the fiber even though I am doing this round on my own. I am as regular as one can be when one consumes so little food. :)

    ReplyDelete