Friday, October 29, 2010

R2P3D16 (+3.0 LIW)

Arrrgh!  It is a steak day for me.  Got to get control of this.

Thanks for all your advice ladies.

HH, found that on a site called hcgcoach.com.  I didn't realize that it was NOT your site.

For good advice go to HH's site: yourhcgcoach.com.

I reread my P and I.  I will stop worrying that I have messed up my hypothalamus reset and just focus on this steak day.  It will be fine.  I will be stopping by the market after work to pick up some grass-fed beef.

Enjoy the day,
Amy

7 comments:

  1. That IS my site! Did you mean hcgcoach.com? That one is someone else's site. Yourhcgcoach is mine.

    Good luck with the steak day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, my comment about the site may have been confusing and I will edit it. Yes, I found it on hcgcoach.com, but didn't want to put in the link cause I didn't want to direct anyone to it. I put in your link so people will know where to find good advice....fixing in a minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm behind you Amy. The steak day will work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH, I understand!!! Whoops! I had no idea she was spreading that misinformation about messing with the hypothalamus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your steak turned out perfectly! Good for you for taking swift action and doing a steak day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steak and dont foget your water! You will see a drop, and all is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hang in there Amy! do the steak day, drink your water, and you'll be sure to see a nice drop!

    ReplyDelete