Friday, October 8, 2010

R2P2D26

Another 1.4 lbs down!  *does the happy dance*  I was ecstatic when I stepped on the scale and saw those results today. 

Of course I am feeling up and positive today with those results!  I am so glad too, cause, boy oh boy was temptation strong yesterday.  I was a little hungry, but a lot just wanting things.  Nuts, avocado, cheese...fatty stuff I can't have until next Wednesday.  Didn't do it, but WANTED to so badly.  Hang in there girl.  Results like the last 2 days will get me through any cravings.

The weekend will present a couple of challenges called, my parents.  I haven't told them about HCG, not last round and not this round.  I don't know why.  I tell most other people.  Maybe because I am afraid of them not believing in it.  Or worry they will watch me like a hawk after so they can use any gains as proof I shouldn't do it.  They aren't like that tho... They know I am an analytical scientist (redundant, I know) and that I thoroughly research anything like this.  And they usually take the info I give them and accept my choices. 

But, I still haven't told them.  They were here for loading weekend and didn't say much about all the snacks and food choices (they had their fair share too).  This weekend will be such a contrast to loading.  I have proposed a crab feed.  I am hoping they will be so busy cleaning their crab that they won't notice that I am not having butter or cocktail sauce with mine.  And that I am not having bread or rice and just lettuce for my "salad".  Weirder still will be breakfast when we go out and I order just a couple of scrambled eggs, dry and no bacon.  They know my love of bacon.  They might get suspicious.  Maybe not, I will just tell them I am watching what I eat...

Have you ever felt the need to keep HCG a secret from someone?  If so, did you ever have to eat and spend a weekend with them?  How did you do it?

Enjoy the day,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. GREAT RELEASE!

    Good luck with the parents. I haven't kept HCG from anyone but my wine club - told them I couldn't make meetups because of medication I was taking. Now that I've lost the weight, I don't keep it a secret anymore.

    Your plan sounds GREAT.

    Here's a link to the scale, BTW :)

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0020MMCDE/ref=oss_product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the loss and avoiding the cravings!

    I did keep it a secret from people when I first started protocol. I let people know now, but I'm over the trying to convert everybody to the protocol way like I was when I first came out of the closet. *GRIN*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amy that's a TERRIFIC loss today! You are really rocking this round! And at this point in the round, to still be seeing such great losses is amazing!

    In the very beginning, I was very reluctant to share exactly what I was doing to lose weight. As of now, my boss, my co-worker, my husband's parents know what I'm doing, but not the ins-and-outs of the protocol. If someone were to ask me what I'm doing, I usually just say that I'm watching what I eat-- which is true, but not the nuts and bolts of it. My experience has been, that until they actually SEE how amazing Hcg is working, they all raise both eyebrows, and think I've lost my marbles for doing this. Once they've seen how 'easily' I'm losing the weight, and how much better I feel when the weight is off of me, they relax and just go with it. Maybe you don't need to tell your parents all of the protocol, but just the scant basics, if that, or maybe just say that you're really watching what you eat. It would at least get you through the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great loss Amy!!
    I am on the same page with telling as LD. Mostly because I work for Weight Watchers, I really dont give more than that I am watching what I eat. If someone is really serious about wanting to know what I am doing, I will talk to them, but I direct them to the manuscript first.... if that doesnt scare them away, then I give the address for my blog!
    I think your plan sounds good... good luck!!

    ReplyDelete