Monday, October 11, 2010

R2P2D29

Big and busy weekend.  Lost another 1.2 lbs over the weekend!  Did my last injection on Sunday.  My weight was down 21.3 lbs from my pre-load, starting weight.  That's in just 4 weeks (avg 0.76 lbs/day).  I am simply amazed and a little bit proud.  :)

The visit with my parents went well.  My mom was in complete awe of my transformation.  They last time they saw me was at the beginning of this round when I was loading.  There has been quite a change in me since then. 

I ended up telling them all about the protocol and they were totally cool with it.  In fact, it turns out that my mom used to get HCG shots for weight loss when I was a little kid!  She was never instructed to restrict her calories and she still lost a lot of weight.  What a surprise.  Makes me laugh at how worried I was about telling them.  They were 100% supportive and kept complimenting me on my hard work.  I heart my mom and dad!

Since my weekdays/nights are scheduled to the minute, I decided to stock up on P3 supplies on Sunday.  That was an expensive bill, especially when compared to how small the grocery bill is while on VLCD!  LOL. 

I came home a cooked and baked all afternoon.  I now have P3 munchies, low-carb granola, coco-crack covered almonds, oopsie rolls and some P3 friendly waffles, both sweet and savor, for making all kinds of quick meals with.  It was fun to do all that prep.  I feel prepared and one step closer to P3.  I decided not to make those almond butter pumpkin brownies that Jen wrote about until I am really on P3.  I did end up sampling most of my products which may have contributed to my losing only 0.4 lbs this morning.  Oh well, at least I know that what I made is tasty.  I'll start sharing those recipes on Wednesday, when I can officially be on P3 and will be eating them, not just taking a taste (or two).

Enjoy the day,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. I am SO HAPPY for you!! Your average loss per day is INSANELY good. I'm floored!

    How are the inches lost?

    It's so funny to hear about your mom. That's hilarious! Nothing to worry about.

    I'm anxious to see your recipes! Just 2.5 more weeks for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing great!! Wish I was at P3 right now - do post your recipes so we can all drool!! (and then make them later) Interesting about your mom and how they used to do the protocol.... makes ya wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And proud you should be! You've had a remarkable round Amy!!

    I'm so glad your parents totally 'got' the protocol, and it cleared the air. At the point your mom had sort of tried it before, that had to go a long way.

    I'm looking forward to those recipes too!

    ReplyDelete