Thursday, October 21, 2010

R2P3D9 (+0.6 LIW)

Weight is holding steady, wish I could say as much for my brain and stress level.

I am swamped at work, at home, at my kids' schools where I do volunteer stuff.  You name it, there is not a part of my life that isn't pulling me in 20 different directions.  Ahhhh!  I don't even have time to check up on all my favorite HCG buddies and other bloggers.  Love to you all.

So, I have more recipes I really want to share with you, but just don't have time today. 

I hope you understand. 

Amy

3 comments:

  1. I've been bookmarking your recipes! I can't WAIT to try them!! Hope you can take time to breathe! *HUG*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your tenacity and focus especially given the fact that you seem to have about a dozen plates in the air! And you are handling it all with grace!

    I'm looking forward to more recipes from you!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries - I dont have time to make any right now!! ;)

    ReplyDelete