Tuesday, October 12, 2010

R2P2D30!!!

-0.6 from LIW

Yeah!  Last day of VLCD!  This round has been great.  I am so happy I did it on my own (well, without a doctor and the expenses, but I had my web buddies!).  This round was easier for me.  I wasn't as hungry, I anticipated the thyroid issue and my stalls weren't too bad.

I haven't had time to do my measurements, but it is high on my list this evening.  I took them after 2 weeks and will post before, 2 weeks and end of P2 measurements ASAP.  I might even do some before and after pics, but that can be tricky considering I use my work computer to post my entries. 

I do want to mention something that has been a huge help to me on both rounds.  Flavored water.  Not carbonated or artificially sweetened, preserved or flavored water.  Water that has either mint or fruit essence in it to give it the slightest flavor.  I have been living on Hint and Metromint water.  I have one  everyday.  It is a nice change from the green tea and plan water.  If you ever see some in your local store, you really out to give it a try. 

I have moved all of my round 2 daily stats here so they don't continue to clutter my side bar.
Round 2 daily check-in:
VLCD1: +3.0 (loading weight)
VLCD2: -4.4 (bye-bye loading weight!)
VLCD3: -1.8
VLCD4: -0.8
VLCD5: -1.2
VLCD6: -2.4!!!!
VLCD7: +0.4 (TOM)
VLCD8: -0.8 (TOM)
VLCD9:-1.2 (TOM)
VLCD10: -0.8 (TOM, go away)
VLCD11: -2.0!!
VLCD15: -1.0 (WTH?)
VLCD16: -0.9
VLCD17: -0.9
VLCD18: -1.2
VLCD19: +0.4 (Hmmph!)
VLCD22: -2.0
VLCD23: -0.4
VLCD24: +0.2 (grrrr)
VLCD25: -1.4 lbs (Wahooo!)
VLCD26: -1.4 lbs
LIW: -21 lbs (Fabulous!!)
VLCD29: -1.2 lbs, over the weekend

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic round Amy!! You go girl!
    I have been making lemonade the last 2 rounds with lemon jiuce and Stevia in water... helps with the blahs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a remarkable job! CONGRATS! You must be over the MOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on such a FANTASTIC round Amy!! I knew you could do it- and all by yourself too, thank you very much!!! You should be SO proud of yourself, you deserve it!! P3 here you come!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for doing a wonderful job on protocol and for doing it without help! Enjoy your success!

    ReplyDelete