Thursday, October 7, 2010

R2P2D25

Down 1.4 lbs!  That's more like it!

I think Helderheid was right, it was a stall.  I looked back at my posts from my first round and I stalled around this time.  Perhaps I am back on track and can lose a few more pounds before I am finished with this round.  It always surprises me how much I am motivated by the movement in the scale.  I am proud that I didn't throw up my hands and give up.  I stayed true to program and things are good.

I drew up my last injections last night.  I can't believe my last one will be Sunday.  Then 72 more hours of VLCD and then on to P3!  I am so excited.  I already have all of our dinners planned out and will share lots of new P3 recipes with you.

I want to thank everyone that has given me the love to get through the stalls and pitfalls.  The ladies listed below have been particularly supportive of me this round.  They are amazing HCG resources and you should visit them for more HCG inspiration:

Helderheid at Journey to Me Via HCG
Lis at Random Thoughts and HCG
Lavender Diva at HCG & Me on the road to find out
Autumn Rose at Autumn's Rosier Days

I know there are more HCG dieters that follow me and cheer me on behind the scenes and I want to thank them too!

There are still more HCGers out there who can help too.  Make sure you look them up.  Some of them are my followers (to the right0>

Enjoy the day,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. *HUGS* Thanks for the shout out! You're fabulous and I'm so glad you've been there to cheer me on!! It means a lot!

    YAY for a nice big DROP! That's terrific!

    P3 is just around the corner! Please eat some cheese for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you sweet for giving us a shout out? I'm so happy for you, that you had such a terrific loss today!

    I can't wait to see your P3 recipes! I need some 'new' dishes to include-

    BIG hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy how sweet!! Thank you! Isnt it amazing how much better we feel that we can do this with support here? It definitely goes both ways, thank you for your support too!!! If we are both on for January, maybe we can time it so we are together on a short round then!
    Great loss today, especially given you are on day 25.... you go girl!!
    Eat cheese for me too ;)
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure ladies! You've been great! I will eat cheese for you (but will try to keep it discrete).

    Lis...love to do a shorty round with you in Jan. As it gets closer let's set it up. I am going to try to order my supplies soon to avoid the holiday mail backlog.

    ReplyDelete